Why work at the College?
The College offers an excellent benefits package that includes competitive salaries, a range of family-friendly benefits, professional development opportunities, and a rewarding work environment.
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia has been recognized as one of BC's Top Employers since 2011, and one of Canada's Top Employers since 2014.
|March 29, 2017||Drug Programs||Program Assistant, Prescription Review Program|
|March 22, 2017||Records, Information and Privacy||Records, Information and Privacy Assistant|
|March 22, 2017||Physician Practice Enhancement Program||Administrative Assistant|
|March 21, 2017||Legal||Assistant, Professional Medical Corporations|
|March 20, 2017||Monitoring and Drug Programs||Deputy Registrar|
|March 20, 2017||Legal||Administrative Assistant, Investigations|
|March 17, 2017||Registration||Registration Assistant|
|March 15, 2017||Communications and Public Affairs||Consultation Coordinator|
|March 14, 2017||Diagnostic Accreditation Program||Accreditation and Research Development Officer, Laboratory Medicine|
Your resume and cover letter
Here are some general tips to assist you with the submission of your resume:
- Clearly identify which job posting you are applying for in your subject line by making reference to the job title.
- Clearly address your email to the attention of Recruiter, Human Resources.
- Preferably, submit your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format. Text formats are also acceptable.
- Include only essential personal information. Be sure to include your name, email, telephone number, city and province of residence, and how best to contact you. Do not include your gender, date of birth, age, family status, military status, citizenship status or personal identification numbers.
- If you use acronyms, spell them out once unless they are well known in industry.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, the College is unable to respond to every submission. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted, please be advised that we will keep your resume on file for future consideration.
Although the timelines may vary depending on the posting, we try to contact candidates we are interested in meeting as soon as possible after their initial application. The entire recruitment process may take a few weeks to complete due to scheduling.
Thank you for your interest in a career at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia.