Educational registration display in the online physician directory
Effective July 19, 2017, all registrants in the educational class will be listed in the online physician directory accessible on the College website.
The educational class of registration includes:
- medical students (year 1, 2, 3, 4)
- medical students (independent visiting, UBC visiting)
- postgraduate (fellow)
- postgraduate (resident, resident elective, resident-clinical associate)
- postgraduate (trainee)
- clinical trainee
The information published in the physician directory includes:
- full name
- educational registration status
- place of education
- regulatory actions (if any)
The physician directory does not include an educational registrant's address, phone number, or email address.
The physician directory allows faculty and health authority personnel to confirm a learner's registration status in real time, online.
For more information on how to conduct a search for an educational registrant, click here.