The new Non-Hospital Medical and Surgical Facilities Accreditation Program (NHMSFAP) Bylaws have now been published on the College website.
In addition to the new Bylaws, the following six new bylaw policies have also been published:
- Addition of New Programs, Additional Procedures or New Contracts
- Appointment of Medical Staff to Facilities
- Patient Safety Incidents Reporting
- Renovations and New Construction to a Facility
- Requirement for Continuity of Care
- Terms of Accreditation
The policies are available here.
Several NHMSFAP forms, such as the Application for Appointment to Facility and the Notification of Appointment of Medical Director, have been updated to reflect the new bylaws, and a new form entitled Application for Addition or Expansion of Services in Non-Hospital Facilities is also available on the College website.
The forms are available here.