The following is a selection of materials of interest to international medical graduates studying for the qualifying or certification examinations of either the Medical Council of Canada, the College of Family Physicians of Canada or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
If you have problems accessing any of the e-resources please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the above link to open Canada QBank.
CanadaQBank is a databank of questions and cases intended to assist registrants in their preparations for Medical Council of Canada examinations.
For mobile access OR if you are not one of the listed registrant categories please click here to contact the library.
Access Medicine e-books
- Access Medicine - self assessment: Clinical library and Lange educational library.
Please note: A one-time registration in Access Medicine is required to access this resource.
Exam resource list
- Exam preparation resources - Materials held by the College library.
Multimedia physical examination and anatomy videos
- Access Medicine Multimedia
- Anatomy.TV - Interactive modules on anatomy and physiology in 3D.
- Bates' visual guide to physical examination: DVD series - click here to contact the library to borrow individual titles.
- DeGowin's diagnostic examination
- ClinicalKey - Select 'Procedures Consult' from the drop-down menu and enter your query.
- Crush step 3 CCS: the ultimate USMLE 3 CCS review
- IM essentials
- Macleod's clinical OSCEs
- OSCEs for medical finals
- Self-assessment color review: adult emergency medicine
- Self-assessment colour review: dermatology
- Swanson's family medicine review
- Tarascon clinical review series: internal medicine
- USMLE images for the boards
- USMLE step 1 secrets
- USMLE step 2 secrets
Licensing and certification
College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
College of Family Physicians of Canada
Medical Council of Canada (MCC): MCCEE, MCCQE certification
Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada
- BC Physician Integration Program (BC-PIP) - Managed by the UBC Division of Continuing Professional Development.
- International Medical Graduates of British Columbia - British Columbia Ministry of Health and the UBC Faculty of Medicine.
- University of Manitoba. Faculties of Medicine & Dentistry - Exam preparation.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario - International medical graduates.
- International Medical Graduate (IMG) Support Program - University of Saskatchewan.
- Ethics books
- AFMC Primer on Population Health
- Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Statistics Canada
Note: Any third party links are provided for general reference only and no endorsement of their content by the College is implied.