Catalogue and eJournals
Catalogue - search our collection for books, ebooks, DVDs and multimedia materials
eJournals - search for ejournal titles to which we subscribe
Access Medicine - ebook list.
Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs Online - a comprehensive summary of clinically relevant information on psychotropic drugs in adults. Click here for details of 'What's New' in the 22nd edition.
Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs for Children and Adolescents Online - a comprehensive summary of clinically relevant information on psychotropic drugs
ClinicalKey - ebook list. Click on the Books link located under the search box. Enter a term in the Browse Books search box.
A one-time registration in ClinicalKey is required to download any chapter from their ebook collection.
For cost containment purposes, there have been changes to our ClinicalKey subscription. Our ebooks and ejournals cover the subject areas of emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedics, and psychiatry.
EBSCO - ebook list
Some ebooks are not displaying in Internet Explorer in the EPUB Full Text formal. PDF format is not affected. We are working to resolve this issue with the vendor – please contact the library if you require assistance.
PsychiatryOnline - psychiatric references, books and journals from American Psychiatric Association Publishing.
- DSM-5 clinical cases
- DSM-5 handbook of differential diagnosis
- American journal of psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of forensic psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of geriatric psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of psychopharmacology
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of substance abuse treatment
- Care of military service members, veterans, and their families
- Clinical manual of geriatric psychiatry
- Dulcan's textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry
- Gabbard's treatments of psychiatric disorders
- Helping parents and teachers understand medications for behavioral and emotional problems
- Integrated care: working at the interface of primary care and behavioral health
- Management of adults with traumatic brain injury
- Manual of clinical psychopharmacology
- Positive psychiatry
- Psychiatric services
- Textbook of psychotherapeutic treatments
- Textbook of traumatic brain injury
- What your patients need to know about psychiatric medications
- Book of the month – Clinical Manual of Neuropsychiatry