Important: Library staff are working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic but all library services and resources are operational. Contact the library for assistance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the web rather than telephone, please. The library is closed to walk-in visitors.
Catalogue and E-journals
E-journals: Search for online journal titles.
Ebooks to Assist with Pandemic Management: Curated list of background material for physicians managing COVID-19 medical issues.
AccessMedicine: List of online book by title and category (e.g. family medicine).
Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs Online: A comprehensive summary of clinically-relevant information on psychotropic drugs in adults.
Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs for Children and Adolescents Online: Clinical information on psychotropic drugs and their special considerations in children and adolescents.
ClinicalKey: List of online titles. Choose the Books link located under the search box to browse by title.
Note: A personal login for ClinicalKey is needed to download content from this collection. One-time registration required.
Subject areas including emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedics, and psychiatry.
EBSCO: List of online titles.
PsychiatryOnline: Psychiatric references, books and journals from American Psychiatric Association Publishing.
- DSM-5 clinical cases
- DSM-5 handbook of differential diagnosis
- American journal of psychiatry
- American psychiatric association publishing textbook of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences
- American psychiatric association publishing textbook of psychosomatic medicine and consultation-liaison psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of forensic psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of geriatric psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of psychopharmacology
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of substance abuse treatment
- Care of military service members, veterans, and their families
- Clinical manual of geriatric psychiatry
- Dulcan's textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry
- Gabbard's treatments of psychiatric disorders
- Helping parents and teachers understand medications for behavioral and emotional problems
- Integrated care: working at the interface of primary care and behavioral health
- Management of adults with traumatic brain injury
- Manual of clinical psychopharmacology
- Positive psychiatry
- Psychiatric services
- Textbook of psychotherapeutic treatments
- Textbook of traumatic brain injury
- What your patients need to know about psychiatric medications
- Book of the month: Becoming Mindful
Note: Any third party links are provided for general reference only and no endorsement of their content by the College is implied.