Catalogue and eJournals
Catalogue - Search our collection for books in print and online, DVDs and multimedia materials.
eJournals - Search for online journal titles.
January 19, 2019 - January 20, 2019 - ProQuest will be performing scheduled maintenance from 7 pm to 3 am PDT. Users may experience a very brief interruption or slowness while using ProQuest products during this time.
Access Medicine - List of online book by title and category (e.g. family medicine).
Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs for Children and Adolescents Online - Clinical information on psychotropic drugs and their special considerations in children and adolescents.
ClinicalKey - List of online titles. Choose the Books link located under the search box to browse by title.
Please note: A personal login for ClinicalKey is needed to download content from this collection. One-time registration required.
Subject areas including emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedics, and psychiatry.
EBSCO - List of online titles.
PsychiatryOnline - Psychiatric references, books and journals from American Psychiatric Association Publishing.
- DSM-5 clinical cases
- DSM-5 handbook of differential diagnosis
- American journal of psychiatry
- American psychiatric association publishing textbook of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences
- American psychiatric association publishing textbook of psychosomatic medicine and consultation-liaison psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of forensic psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of geriatric psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of psychopharmacology
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of substance abuse treatment
- Care of military service members, veterans, and their families
- Clinical manual of geriatric psychiatry
- Dulcan's textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry
- Gabbard's treatments of psychiatric disorders
- Helping parents and teachers understand medications for behavioral and emotional problems
- Integrated care: working at the interface of primary care and behavioral health
- Management of adults with traumatic brain injury
- Manual of clinical psychopharmacology
- Positive psychiatry
- Psychiatric services
- Textbook of psychotherapeutic treatments
- Textbook of traumatic brain injury
- What your patients need to know about psychiatric medications
- Book of the month – Handbook on Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
Note: Any third party links are provided for general reference only and no endorsement of their content by the College is implied.