New Controlled Prescription Program website launched
The drug programs department is pleased to announce the launch of a Controlled Prescription Program (CPP) website hosted by the College of Pharmacists of BC, which contains useful information on all things relating to the CPP, duplicate prescription forms, and drug scheduling.
This website was developed with program partners including the College of Dental Surgeons of BC, the College of Pharmacists of BC, the BC College of Nurses and Midwives, the College of Veterinarians of BC, and the BC Ministry of Health.
Visit the website to find:
- updated information on Schedule 1A drugs which require a duplicate prescription
- information on the new harmonized duplicate prescription pad
- information on ordering pads
- examples of how to fill out duplicate prescription pads for various drugs and circumstances, including opioid agonist treatment (OAT)
- information on statutory requirements for documentation and record keeping