Registering community practice sites in PRIME
According to the Ministry of Health, there are still private community practice sites that have not registered as a site in PRIME. All sites requiring PharmaNet access must be approved via PRIME. Site approval is also required before clinicians at a site can access PharmaNet – even if they are enrolled in PRIME as individual PharmaNet users.
A site can be registered on a health professional’s behalf by someone who does not access PharmaNet and is not a registrant of a college, such as a MOA or office manager.
Further information about site registration and user enrolment can be found below:
- PRIME web page (includes sample video enrolments and a link to private community practice information)
- PRIME Enrolment Quick Reference Guide
- Site registration for PRIME
No action is required if:
- you are not responsible for your clinic’s PharmaNet site access
- your clinic’s registration is already submitted in PRIME
- you work for a health authority
- you are not currently using PharmaNet at your site
Please contact 1-844-397-7463 or PrimeSupport@gov.bc.ca if you have questions or require more information.