Jump to navigation
Audio-Digest lectures will no longer be available in CD format – instead, they can be downloaded through the College library website.To access the lectures, first login to the College website, then click on the Audiovisual link in the centre of the library page. On the far left, you will see a link to Audio-Digest Clinical Lectures. After clicking on the link, you will see instructions on how to login to Audio-Digest and download the mp3 files.
1. Management of chronic pain in older adults
2. Managing attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents
3. A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of ketamine in the rapid treatment of major depressive episodes
4. Labour induction with prostaglandins: a systematic review and network meta-analysis (4a) and Balancing the efficacy and safety of misoprostol:a meta-analysis comparing 25 versus 50 micrograms of intravaginal misoprostol for the induction of labour (4b)
5. Fecal microbiota transplantation for the management of Clostridium difficile infection
6. Commercially available gaming systems as clinical assessment tools to improve value in the orthopaedic setting: a systematic review
7. Indications for IVIG in rheumatic diseases
8. Hormonal and nonhormonal treatment of vasomotor symptoms
9. Should vitamin D supplements be recommended to prevent chronic diseases?
10. Staphylococcal infections in infants: updates and current challenges
11. A concise review of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (11a) and and Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a challenge for pediatricians (11b)
12. How to assess kidney function in outpatient clinics
13. Effectiveness of folic acid supplementation in pregnancy on reducing the risk of small-for-gestational age neonates: a population study, systematic review and meta-analysis
14. Drugs commonly associated with weight change: a systematic review and meta-analysis
15. Pharmacotherapy for post-traumatic stress disorder: systematic review and meta-analysis
16. Metformin in patients with type 2 diabetes and kidney disease: a systematic review
17. Assessment and management of alcohol use disorders (17a) and Brief alcohol interventions for adolescents and young adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis (17b)
18. Fertility preservation in the age of assisted reproductive technologies
19. Herbal products and the liver: a review of adverse effects and mechanisms
20. Sudden cardiac death in adolescents
21. Subtotal cholecystectomy for ‘difficult gallbladders’: systematic review and meta-analysis
22. Intestinal microbiota and diet in IBS: causes, consequences, or epiphenomena?
23. Proactive tobacco cessation outreach to smokers of low socioeconomic status: a randomized clinical trial
24. Buprenorphine and naloxone compared with methadone treatment in pregnancy
25. The effectiveness of exercise as treatment for vasomotor menopausal symptoms: randomised controlled trial
26. Diabetes eye screening in urban settings serving minority populations: detection of diabetic retinopathy and other ocular findings using telemedicine
27. Effectiveness of surgery for lumbar stenosis and degenerative spondylolisthesis in the octogenarian population: analysis of the Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial (SPORT) data
28. Treatment of psychosis and mania in the postpartum period
29. Investigation of cell phones as a potential source of bacterial contamination in the operating room
30. Routine labour epidural analgesia versus labour analgesia on request: a randomised non-inferiority trial
31. Pharmacological management of obesity: an endocrine society clinical practice guideline
32. Prophylactic antibiotics for children with recurrent urinary tract infections
33. ACG clinical guideline: genetic testing and managing of hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes
To access the lectures, go to the library's Audiovisual webpage. In the Lectures section, click on "Please click here for access details". You will be asked to login. Once you have logged in, you will see instructions on how to login to Audio-Digest and download the mp3 files.
Audio-Digest lectures will no longer be available in CD format – instead, they can be downloaded through the College library website.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
34. Current unmet needs of cancer survivors: analysis of open-ended responses ...(34a) and What kids think about boys getting the HPV vaccine as well as girls...(34b) and Educational opportunities with postevent debriefing (34c).
Being mortal: medicine and what matters in the end
Therapeutic communication: knowing what to say when
New frontiers in resilient aging: life-strengths and well-being in late life
The surgical examination of children