Jump to navigation
End of times!...
Not really, but time is running out! Remember that as a College registrant, you are entitled to request 200 full text articles for FREE each calendar year!These can be articles from Cites & Bytes or articles of your own choosing. Just let us know! Have you used your allotted amount?
Cancer Survivors: #22, 39Cardiovascular Disorders: #1, 15, 21, 26, 37Diabetes: #3, 7Geriatrics: #2, 7, 9, 11, 16, 30, 43Mental Health: #2, 6, 11, 20, 28, 32, 38, 42Pain: #5, 25, 29Substance Use Disorders: #12, 24, 28, 36
1. Newly detected atrial fibrillation: AAFP updates guideline on pharmacologic management
2. Antipsychotics to treat agitation or psychosis in patients with dementia
3. Initiating insulin: how to help people with type 2 diabetes start and continue insulin successfully
4. My approach to fecal incontinence: it’s all about consistency (stool, that is)
5. Low back pain: American College of Physicians practice guideline on noninvasive treatments
6. A clinician’s guide to ADHD treatment options
7. Drugs and hyperglycemia: a practical guide
8. Severe and difficult-to-treat asthma in adults (8.1) and Do inhaled anticholinergic agents in addition to β-agonists improve outcomes in acute asthma exacerbations? (8.2)
9. “Urinary tract infection” – requiem for a heavyweight
11. Delirium in older persons: advances in diagnosis and treatment
12. Drugs of abuse
13. Hair loss: common causes and treatment
14. Food allergy
15. Optimizing cholesterol treatment in patients with muscle complaints
16. A diagnostic and therapeutic approach to primary burning mouth syndrome
17. Early, accurate diagnosis and early intervention in cerebral palsy: advances in diagnosis and treatment
18. Vitamin B12 deficiency: recognition and management
19. Bloating and abdominal distension: old misconceptions and current knowledge
20. Risk of relapse after antidepressant discontinuation in anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder: systematic review and meta-analysis of relapse prevention trials
21. Defibrillation for ventricular fibrillation (21.1) and The effects of public access defibrillation on survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review of observational studies (21.2)
22. The importance of immunization in cancer prevention, treatment, and survivorship
23. Use of intraarticular hyaluronic acid in the management of knee osteoarthritis in clinical practice
24. Perioperative tobacco use treatments: putting them into practice
25. Pleuritic chest pain: sorting through the differential diagnosis
26. New developments in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
27. Management of chronic hepatitis B in pregnancy
28. Virtual reality in the assessment, understanding, and treatment of mental health disorders
29. Control of pain after tonsillectomy in children: a review
30. Progress in the contemporary management of hemophilia: the new issue of patient aging
31. Neurostimulation devices for the treatment of neurologic disorders
32. Alternative treatment strategies for catatonia: a systematic review
33. Palliative care and rehabilitation in hospitalized patients with respiratory failure (33.1) and Palliative care and management of troublesome symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (33.2)
34. Systemic antimicrobial prophylaxis in burn patients: systematic review
35. Early detection of consciousness in patients with acute severe traumatic brain injury
36. Efficacy of tramadol extended-release for opioid withdrawal: a randomized clinical trial
37. Continued statin prescriptions after adverse reactions and patient outcomes: a cohort study
38. One-year symptom trajectories in patients with stable schizophrenia maintained on antipsychotics versus placebo: meta-analysis (38.1) and ... The Maudsley Side Effects (MSE) measure for antipsychotic medication (38.2)
39. The efficacy of internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy for severely fatigued survivors of breast cancer compared with care as usual: a randomized controlled trial
40. Long-term weight-loss maintenance in obese patients with knee osteoarthritis: a randomized trial
41. Ten-day quadruple therapy ... is more effective than standard levofloxacin triple therapy in the second-line treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection: a randomized controlled trial
42. Canadian guidelines for the assessment and diagnosis of patients with schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders
43. Management of prostate cancer in elderly patients: recommendations of a task force of the International Society of Geriatric Oncology
44. No. 347: Obstetric management at borderline viability
To access the lectures, go to the library's Audiovisual webpage. In the Lectures section, click on "Please click here for access details". You will be asked to login. Once you have logged in, you will see instructions on how to login to Audio-Digest and download the mp3 files.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)/Type 2 Diabetes
Pancreatic Cysts and Fluid
Pulmonary and Critical Care Review and Update
Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Managing The Somatizing Patient
Personality Disorders / Pediatric Psychiatry
To access eBooks, login will be required. Please note eBooks are not available to borrow.
Basic concepts in pharmacology: what you need to know for each drug class
Integrative medicine, 4th ed.
Hurwitz clinical pediatric dermatology: a textbook of skin disorders of childhood and adolescence, 5th ed.
Obstetrics in family medicine, 2nd ed.
45. Clinical care across cultures: what helps, what hinders, what to do
46. In pursuit of the fourth aim in health care: the joy of practice
47. Memory’s intricate web
Please note that the articles included in Cites & Bytes are for your information and are not considered College policy.