The Diagnostic Accreditation Program (DAP) establishes, evaluates and monitors performance standards in diagnostic health care, and administers 23 accreditation programs covering the five diagnostic services: diagnostic imaging, laboratory medicine, neurodiagnostics, pulmonary function and polysomnography.
The scope of the DAP includes all public and private diagnostic facilities in British Columbia, irrespective of their funding source. To see a full list of the DAP's 23 accreditation disciplines, click here.
News from the DAP
- College Connector Volume 5 | No. 4 | July / August 2017
- Memorandums – June 2017
- College Connector Volume 5 | No. 3 May/June 2017
- College Connector Volume 5 | No. 2 March/April 2017
- College Connector Volume 5 | No. 1 January/February 2017
- Memorandum – August 2016
- Memorandum - December 2015