The Accreditation Standards – Diagnostic Imaging document has been reviewed and accredited by the International Society for Quality in Health Care External Evaluation Association (IEEA).
- Accreditation Standards – Diagnostic Imaging (effective July 1, 2020)
- Accreditation Standards – Diagnostic Imaging Revision Record (effective July 1, 2020)
Due to an internal software error, the Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Standards have had to be renamed and republished as version 1.6, but the content is unchanged from version 1.5.
For new diagnostic imaging facilities
All new facilities and services within an already accredited facility must proceed through the initial assessment process prior to service delivery or patient examinations.
- Accreditation Standards for Initial Assessment – Diagnostic Imaging
- Facility Information for Initial Assessment Form – Diagnostic Imaging – Health Authority
- Facility Information for Initial Assessment Form – Diagnostic Imaging – Community
- Accreditation Agreement
- Initial Assessment Evidence Submission for Distance Review Form – Diagnostic Imaging
For facilities undergoing significant change in service
An existing accredited facility must report any significant change in service related to: physical location (relocation/extensive renovation), equipment, leadership, interpreting physicians or surgeons, scope of service and staffing model. Reporting occurs by completing and submitting the following form.
For relocating diagnostic imaging facilities
All facilities relocating to a new address or within their existing building must proceed through the relocation assessment process prior to service delivery or patient examinations.
- Accreditation Standards for Relocation Assessment – Diagnostic Imaging
- Notification of Significant Change in Service Form – Diagnostic Imaging
- Relocation Assessment Evidence Submission for Distance Review Form – Diagnostic Imaging
For service cessation or facility closure
Facilities discontinuing an accredited service or closing completely must provide written communication in the form of a signed letter from the medical director confirming service cessation or facility closure and the effective date. Submit the written communication by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.