In May 2017, the College’s DAP Committee approved changes to the medical peer review accreditation standards for pulmonary function.
- Accreditation Standards 2015 – Pulmonary Function (effective May 3, 2017)
For new pulmonary function facilities
All new facilities and services within an already accredited facility must proceed through the initial assessment process prior to service delivery or patient testing.
- Accreditation Standards 2015 For Initial Assessment – Pulmonary Function
- Facility Information for Initial Assessment Form – Pulmonary Function – Health Authority
- Accreditation Agreement
- Initial Assessment Evidence Submission for Distance Review Form – Pulmonary Function
- Notification of Significant Change in Service Form – Pulmonary Function (for facilities/services that are accredited but are undergoing significant changes in service)
For relocating pulmonary function facilities
All facilities relocating to a new address or within their existing building (e.g. facility is rebuilt on the same site) must proceed through the relocation assessment process prior to service delivery or patient testing.
- Accreditation Standards for 2015 for Relocation Assessment – Pulmonary Function
- Notification of Significant Change in Service Form – Pulmonary Function