Books and journals
The College library provides access to more than 4,100 print books, 770 ebooks and 6,000 journal titles.
How to access ebooks
We have a step-by-step guide on how to access ebooks through the College library:
- Searching for ebooks
- Downloading and borrowing ebooks
How to borrow and return print books
- borrow for three weeks, and
- renew to a maximum of three months, if there is no hold for the item
- Make a general inquiry request through the online form.
- Ensure your mailing address information is updated.
- We deliver borrowed books by Canada Post with return labels.
- A return label is included with the book. Attach the return label to a padded envelope and mail it via Canada Post.
- Return the book to the concierge at 669 Howe Street, Vancouver BC between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Psychiatry Online book of the month
Learn about the services included in the library membership